Rugby Betting Sites NZ
In New Zealand, rugby is a sport that needs no introductions. As one of the nation’s biggest sports, rugby is a game that captivates the hearts and minds of all sports fans. It is no wonder that online rugby betting has become one of the biggest betting markets in the country. With online rugby sports betting, punters can place a bet on any local or international rugby match from any computer, laptop or mobile device. Here at onlinebetting.nz, punters can find out everything they need to get started rugby betting right away.
If you are new to rugby betting sites, the first thing you need to know is that there are two distinct forms of rugby played at home and abroad. The two types of rugby are rugby union and rugby league. Rugby union is the slower version of the game where teams battle for possession in each half. Rugby league is a faster paced game that is played for a slightly longer time. For both league and union rugby, rugby bets can vary from the straightforward to the exotic all depending on the rugby betting sites and the match type.
In rugby betting, there are a number of different types of rugby bets a punter can choose from. For the novice punter, a straight win/lose bet is probably the best way to start. For the more experienced punter there are a number of exotic bets that spice up any game. Some of the most commonly offered online rugby bets are shown below:
|1||5/5||100% Match up to $250 NZD|| Bet now|
|2||4.9/5||100% Match Bonus|| Bet now|
|3||4.8/5||100% Match|| Bet now|
- Outright Winner – This is a basic bet on who will win the game. The teams usually have odds next to them describing on how much the pay-out would be for a win. The team with the highest odds is usually the underdog and pays out the highest.
- Total Points Betting – This is a bet on how many points a certain match will have. You can bet over the amount or under the amount for a win. This bet is also called over/under.
- First Try Scorer – This is a bet where a punter chooses an individual player who will score the first try of the match.
- Future Bet – In rugby betting, this is a type of wager that predicts the winner of a tournament or series, the series can be local or international.
- Supremacy Bet – This is a bet on how many points a team will beat another team by. If the point is set at 5, it means that team A has to beat team B by five points to win the bet.
Online Rugby Betting NZ
In rugby there are a number of factors that can determine which team will win a game. With rugby betting, knowing the team statistics is paramount to making an accurate prediction. A punter should always know the history and statistics of the two opposing teams. Things like home ground advantage and time between matches play an important role on which team will have the edge during the match. If you are keen to get started at rugby betting sites online, you can find a comprehensive list of the best New Zealand online betting websites right here at onlinebetting.nz.