Horse Racing Tips Online
In New Zealand, horse racing is one of the biggest betting sports in the country. But for many novice punters, betting on the horses can be a bit intimidating. With so many horse betting tips and options to choose from, it can get a bit overwhelming. In truth, horse racing betting is actually quite easy and fun, all you need is a few good NZ horse racing tips. Here at onlinebetting.nz, you can find all you need to get started horse racing betting straight away.
When it comes to betting on the horses, one of the best horse racing tips any kiwi should know is to keep it simple. For a novice punter, sticking to the simple bets is the best way to get started. Picking a winning horse is difficult enough without branching out into the more complicated multi bet options.
As any experienced punter knows, picking a winning horse is a combination knowledge, hard work and luck. There are many factors that can affect how a horse will perform on a particular day. The following notes contain simple horse racing tips that every punter should consider before placing a bet on any horse.
- The Trainer – A bettor should give careful consideration to the horse trainer. Most seasoned punters know that some coaches are superior to others and there can be a large discrepancy between the best and the worst.
- Current form –When making a final decision, it is important to determine whether the horse is in good present form. Examining the finishes of his most recent races tells you if he’s racing well and competitively.
- Consistency of Form – If a horse has been consistent throughout its racing career, or the current year, it is usually a sign that they will do well in the next race.
- The Jockey –What most people don’t realise is that the jockey plays a considerable role in determining the outcome of a race. It is important to know that online a few elite jockeys win most of the races. If a punter is familiar with a jockey’s track record, they are more likely to place a winning bet.
- Fitness – Before any horse can be considered, a bettor should determine if the horse is physically fit enough to be at or near his best.
- Starting Position – At the start of any race, the post positon is randomly determined. Where a horse races can often affect how a horse will fare, often causing an upset or a surprise winner. There is not much a punter can do about where a horse will be positioned, but it is something to keep in mind.
|1||5/5||100% Match up to $250 NZD|| Bet now|
|2||4.9/5||100% Match|| Bet now|
Best Horse Betting Tips
With horse racing, the more knowledge a punter has, the more likely they are to bet on a winning horse. It is essential that punters do their research before placing a bet. Even with the best horse racing tips at your fingertips, the chances of picking a winner is still stacked against you. Punters should only bet what they are willing to lose in the first place. If you are considering trying your hand at online horse betting, you can find the best online sport betting links and horse racing betting tips right here at onlinebetting.nz.